We are seeking suitable qualified individuals to fill the position of Office Manager. You will be joining a team that thrives on team work in working towards a common goal of delivering a great services and product to their customers. You must have a “can do” mentality and be willing to learn new skills.
- At least 6 years experience in accounting, with experience in dealing with payroll processing, Billing and Purchasing.
- Associate degree in Business Management
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Clean Police Record
- Ability to Multitask and to strive under intense pressure
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong attention to details is critical
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be proficient with the use of QuickBooks and Acc PAC
Qualified persons should submit their application and resume with two references to P.O. Box 597, St John’s Antigua