We are seeking suitable qualified individuals to fill the position of Accounting Supervisor. You will be joining a team that thrives on team work in working towards a common goal of delivering a great services and product to their customers. You must have a “can do” mentality and be willing to learn new skills.
- Proven experience as an Account Supervisor
- Solid account management and customer service experience
- Experience in project management
- Familiarity with budgeting and reporting
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational abilities
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team management skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Clean Police Record
- Supervises work of account staff to ensure quality and results.
- Identifies priorities and assigns projects and tasks.
- Shares context, delegates and provides feedback to set up the team for success.
- Facilitates knowledge transfer to junior account team members as needed to share relevant information about clients and deliverables.
- Manages quality work product.
- Mentors junior staff, coaching and inspiring them to do great work.
- Ensures the team is focused on the right tasks and outcomes.
- Manages the team’s accurate and results-oriented work product.
- Helps prioritize workload if a team member is overwhelmed.
- Must be proficient with the use of QuickBooks and most accounting software
Qualified and interested persons should email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday 9th January, 2019
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualified and experience. Only suitable application will be acknowledged.